Support for Grandparents, Families & Kinship Carers
Help and Support in the Northern Territory
Follow the links below for help and support in the NT for:
Further reading and information
- 2022 – COTA NT preparing NT Grandparents Survey
- 2021 – 2026 Northern Territory Government Seniors Policy
- 2021 – 2025 Territory Families, Housing and Communities Strategic Plan
- 2022 – Grandparents and Childcare in Australia (Australian Institute of Family Studies)
- 2020 Australian Grandparent Care (National Seniors)
- 2014 – Parliamentary Report: Grandparents who take primary responsibility for raising their grandchildren
- 2013 – In late 2013, the Australian Government asked the Productivity Commission to inquire into childcare & early childhood learning.
- 2003 – The Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Report
- 1975 – Family Law Act – has provision to grant rights to grandparents in relation to their grandchildren.
Please do let us know of any other resources which would benefit our community.